Sunday, April 29, 2007

Only two more days....

to sign up for my Tag Swap!! We have 15 players (well 16 including me:) so far so this is going to be a great swap and we even have two sweet ladies from Australia participating!! Remember you only need to make 10 tags so it's not too huge of a committment - so if you're lurking and haven't decided yet, please join us:):) Click here for all the details. After signups close on May 1, I will send an email out to the whole group with my address. Thanks so much!!!

5 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Okay you sold me with that flickr link!! I think I can do this!! I think I can, I think I can- ;)

There are so many ideas on that site, that my biggest issue now will be picking a style!!LOL

lucy

em said...

I'm looking forward to this because it's another way for me to work outside my "comfort zone." But, what is the flickr link that Lucy mentioned? I can use all the hints and help I can get!

Mama Said Sew said...

Sewing and quilting are my usual crafts, but I've recently started making cards and tag. Just can't stand paying $3 for a card any longer! So, please include me in the Tag Swap.

Pam Aries said...

Hooty Hoo! This is Pam Aries ! I found you!

Beth Leintz said...

Well darn, I guess I found your blog a little too late for the tag swap- I LOVE making tags. Hope you post some pics of the tags, and if you have another, I'd love to join in.

Loved looking at your garage sale finds- woohoo! The buttons and quilt books are great and will keep you busy for awhile!