Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I love k8tykat

k8tykat is one of the beautiful friends I have made since I started blogging. We were partners in a vintage bird swap from here several months ago and I have loved her ever since:) She is a fabulous crafter and I just love everything she does:) A little while ago I won a handmade pendant from her and just look at what she made me! (I hate that the picture is so blurry, but I just could not get a better shot) A beautiful picture of Miss S wearing the dress I made her, and the back features a Beatles quote. She even made Miss S her own little "s" charm. Thank you so much for such a beautiful, thoughtful gift. I will cherish it always.



6 comments:

rohanknitter said...

That is sooo special!

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!
it was my pleasure.
xo.

Vallen said...

Those are lovely AND perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is really sweet! You must have been so thrilled!

Very Mary said...

So darling, just like their recipients!

Tola said...

Love that pendant! ive loved that song ever since Providence was on the air, but it took me a couple of years to realize it was a Beatles song. Happy Spring!