Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What's Cookin! Apron Swap

My partner for this fun swap received her package so I can finally post pictures!!! These are the goodies that I sent her. This theme was a "mini" swap for our minis:) The purple and pink apron is perfect for a sweet girl just Miss S's size. And for Mary I made the yellow apron out of a Martha Stewart kitchen towel. Stay tunes for the next What's Cookin swap - coming soon I hope!!!

I've signed up for several more swaps in the month to come and I'm looking forward to each and every one of them!!

Also - I've finally added lots of links to my sidebar...I realized last night that some of my nearest and dearest friends were not featured! I you notice that I have your link wrong, please let me know. Have a great Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Lain said...

Good stuff there, R!
Speaking of good stuff... THANK YOU for the ATC!
No lie, I had just done a bunch for no particular reason and was thinking of sending one your way... so be lookin' for one...
xoxox
Lain

Roxanne said...

Cute aprons!! I've been thinking of making myself an apron, but I'm worried...does that mean I actually have to cook? :)

MéLisa said...

What a cute package! I love that yellow apron! I haven't seen that MS towel...hmmm....