Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring Fling Swap Goodness!!!

I was so excited to be paired with one of the swap coordinators for this swap:) Sweet Miss Lucy - and man did she spoil me!!! The theme was green and pink....two of my FAVORITE colors

Lucy decorated this cool clipboard for me! A fun notepad and notebook, linen sachet, and napkins.

Another goodies made by her - an awesome decorated "R" - I think I'm going to hang it next to my sewing machine. A decorated basket with polka dot fabric and embroidery floss, the cutest little teapot I have ever seen, a kitchen candle, candy...

Pink sprinkles, gorgeous buttons, paper, stickers and the little green tin is full of ribbon, trims and little ribbon flowers. She also included some candy for Miss S - thank you for thinking of her!!! This was such a fun swap and I was thrilled to be a part of it:)

Here's what I sent Lucy....

2 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your package!! It was such a great experience to have you as a partner, I had a blast :)

lucy

Natasha said...

What a great package, such pretty things::