Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Sunday!!

Miss Mary Ann surprised me with this lovely packet of fat quarters this week. The colors are so bright and spring-y...I can't wait to use them.


I made these litte pages yesterday for a "color" themed chunky book swap I am participating in. I really like how they turned out...and you all know that green is one of my favorite colors:)


And look what I made with one of the fat quarters from Mary Ann. Miss S was invited, very last minute, to a birthday party (the mailed invitations went missing so her mom started wondering what was up when two days before the party no one had rsvp'd!!) so I whipped up this little marker holder. It was the first one I made so I know what to change next time. But the recipient loved it and that's all that matters:) I love that when this book is filled up you can move the marker holder to a new book:)

And lastly, I bought this little charm from one of the members of my local ATC group. I love it - it's a little scrabble charm. I added a chain to it and have worn it several times this week.
Check out what sweet Moki did with a charm I made her - it originally had a chain like the one you see here. AND welcome back to Moki...she started a new craft blog that is destined for greatness!!!



On the schedule today....make 4 little stuffed bunnies for Easter presents (and possibly more if they go together quickly). I'm using this fantastic tutorial from Missy - I'll make the pillow too probably for Miss S. Finish up a wall hanging quilt I am quilting for Miss S's Kindergarten class, laundry, vacuum, AND pedicures:) My friend's sister is coming over to the house to give me and Miss S pedicures in about 1/2 hour:) What's on your plate today?

3 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Oh what a pretty layout you have going, love how it's coming together...and more happy mail?? You are getting spoiled but in a good way!! Love the pen holder, I'm sure your friend is grinning from ear to ear to know you've already started putting to good use her gifts :)

lucy

deb said...

Lots of fun stuff Raesha!! Love that charm of Moki's. So happy to see her blogging again. xo

Unknown said...

That scrabble tile necklace is pretty much the coolest thing ever.