Friday, April 20, 2007

Makes Me Smile

My sweet friend Vallen had a lovely post today about things that make her smile....so I thought I'd copy her:):) I hope she doesn't mind:)
It has been a nice week - other than Monday - my heart and prayers go out to everyone at Virginia Tech. My week was nice mostly because my boss has been out of town all week so everyone's not on pins and needles at work. Secondly, because we have a new paralegal at work that is outrageously gay and he has added quite a bit of spice to work this week:) He really makes me laugh, which I haven't been doing much of at work lately.

SO here today are a few things that make me smile: (in no particular order)

1. My brother:) He just reenlisted for another four years and his tour in Iraq has been extended 90 days so he won't be coming home until November. I am so proud of him and his service to our country. I'm just sorry this picture is so pixilated (I have no idea if I spelled that right)


2. Yummy swap goodies...my 5 Senses Swap arrived from Brenda in OR - it was wrapped so lovely! I'm going to take pictures of all the goodies tomorrow when I have good light. My First Aid Kit Swap also arrived:):) It was EQUALLY delicious! I was truly spoiled this week with good mail. I hope to post pictures tomorrow of everything I received in both swaps.

3. Ice cold Dr. Pepper

4. New crafting supplies (I just ordered a whole bunch today from Oriental Trading Company's most recent scrapbooking catalog)

5. My Mary Jane crocs. I bought these last month when my Beaner was visiting from WA and I think I have neglected to show them off:) I can't wait to get another pair:):)

6. A three day weekend - Hubby and I took Monday off to go to the zoo with Miss S and her kindergarten class

7. This show - I kid you not, my dear friend from college, John, is the spitting image of Dwight and acts just like him too (well not really but more often than not)


So let's hear it...what it making you smile these days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got your MJ's! YEA! We can now be feetie twinsies!

{Whispering} I think you can even wear them to church. {end whispering}

Monique said...

these are great! And what will I do, being the only one of the 3 of us w/o mary jane crocs????????

Have fun tomorrow! :)