Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Sweet Ditty from k8tykat

I love these little things...it is so much fun learning new stuff about each other:) Thanks to Kerry for sending it to me!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Dad and Mom (Ray + Marsha = Raesha)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today driving home from work listening to THIS fabulous CD

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Sometimes – it depends on what pen I am using

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
I’m not a big lunch meat fan…if I have to eat it I choose turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One human child and three canine children

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Pretty much everyday

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have no idea – probably not

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Frosted shredded wheat

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically – a little
Emotionally - yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate chip cookie dough

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their clothes

15. RED OR PINK?
Both

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My temper….I get mad at really stupid things

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My best friend, Tammy, who lives WAY too far away

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Most definitely

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m not wearing any pants!!!.....get your mind out of the gutter - I’m wearing a dress:) and sandals

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
manicotti though I'm getting ready to have an ice cream bar with caramel in the middle

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of World of Warcraft coming from hubby’s computer

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Army green

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
lavender
Fresh cut grass
Dryer sheets

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Hmm…my sweet friend, Carla.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I LOVE the person who sent this to me

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Figure skating

27. HAIR COLOUR?
light brown, in desperate need of a cut!
28. EYE COLOUR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope – I had RK surgery almost 14 years ago


30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Anything that I didn’t have to make:)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both, with emphasis on the happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Serenity (the movie from the “Dragonfly” series)

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
None – see above answer:)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Early summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs with kisses

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Ian

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Not sure

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I can’t even remember…A Million Little Pieces – James Frey (I had to go look!) I am about 2 chapters into about 8 different books, but I am the farthest along in this one.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one at home. At work I have a plain black one that’s built into my keyboard tray. BORING! But it's not big enough for me to use anything else.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Nothing.

42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
My daughter’s laugh

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Hmm…that’s a hard one:) However, I do really like the Stones too…I’ve always had a thing for Keith Richards.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can play the piano and the organ, quite well (not to brag, but I have been playing since I was 7 years old)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BOR?
Provo, Utah


47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
I want Peter Petrelli’s power (from Heroes) – he can absorb the power of any hero he is around

I don't know why my font is so messed up with this post...GGRR!!!

I would love to have anyone participate in this little ditty that would like to:) If you do, please leave a comment so I can read all your answers:)
But I also love that little feeling when people tag me though so I am going to tag the following sweet friends:
Em
Monica
Roxanne
Dawn




3 comments:

Monique said...

you are up late! and you have the best handwriting in the worl! You know that...what else??? a temper? on you? pshaw! Queen of easy going...or at least pretending to be easy going!
Love you!

kerry lynn said...

wonderful!! so nice to learn alittle more about your sweet sweet soul!!
xoxo

em said...

I finally remembered to post the meme! I've been terribly forgetful lately. *hugs*