Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lucky Ladies

I was out partying last nite with my girls group until midnite so I didn't get a chance to post the final winners yesterday. Today I am off to have a garage sale with Moki - cross your fingers that I sell everything:):) I need the money:):)

Without further ado:
The WINNER of the adorable heart pincushion is DANIELLE!! Your persistence paid off, you sweet lady!

AND the grand prize WINNER of the mini quilt it LUCINDA - a sweer flickr pal!!

Please email me with your addresses at raeshadrz at yahoo dot com
I have so many wonderful things to pack up and mail this weekend - the mail man is going to LOVE me on Monday:)

Congratulations and thank you to everyone that participated, and won, and wished me happy birthday, and wished me happy blogaversary!!

3 comments:

jess said...

Holy Cow, Raesha! What a fun week you have had Happy Everything to you!

Danielle Dyball said...

I won, I won! I really, really won? Yeah!!

Good luck on your garage sale!! May you sell EVERYTHING!! (Have you noticed I use way too make exclamation points?)

rohanknitter said...

Good luck with the garage sale!