Sweet Monica tagged me for the little To Do List - but I'm using her twist of making it my "Dream" to do list:):)
So here we go:
1. Break it to Hubby that I am hopelessly in LUV with this man and plan on running away with him come the end of the week.
The luscious Daniel Craig. We FINALLY watched Casino Royale last night and it was fabulous! However, I think they should have titled it - "Hello my name is James Bond and I like to run - really fast".
2. Attend the closing for my new house.
You're all invited anytime - I will have several extra bedrooms and tons of crafting space.
3. Send my nasty boss a lovely resignation that reads a little something like this:
I Hate This Job, And You! Letter
Dear [Recipient's name]:
Yesterday I woke up and realized that this is the worst career experience I've ever had. Therefore, I'm officially notifying you of my resignation from [company name]. My last day will be today.
This company has many problems. [insert problems here]
On top of that, I can't stand to work for you any longer. You, alone, have been a constant source of pain and suffering for me ever since I started this job. I can't understand how you made it this far in the professional community.
Today is a great day for me. I will never have to see, hear or listen to you ever again. Goodbye, and good-riddance!
4. Get to the concert on time, where I'm singing backup for this man.
The new album comes out tomorrow!! I can't wait!!! I think I know what I'm doing on my lunch hour:):)
5. Interview for a new full time maid, personal chef and girl Friday who cheerfully and happily complete everything on my household to do list for me so I can spend all day blogging, crafting, traveling around the country meeting all my blogger friends IRL and playing with Miss S.
There you have it. I tag Moki, Jess (an AWESOME new blogger) and anyone else who wants to play:):)