Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WIP Pile

My first two, very blurry mini moopy dolls - they turned out to look more like Plankton from Spongebob Square Pants - I followed the pattern but the legs and ears are much too pointy and long:) They may be in for a little plastic surgery in the next week or so.


Here's a shot of several of my WIP piles - on the bench are half constructed bags, the cabinet itself still needs to be organized how I want it, and the pile on the left of the table is a quilt in progress, tissue holders in progress, felt plate dividers (I don't know what you call those things but they are circles of felt you put between your plates in the cupboard) and at least one pattern waiting to be cut out. I am so easily distracted by the "next project" that this pile in languishing a little bit. I hope to have all the piles completed in the next week or so.

I am happy to announce that my Sweet Pea Swap #3 arrived yesterday! I WAS SO EXCITED! I also received my WYSIWYG package that I won from Mary Ann. It is too dark to take pictures but I promise to do so tomorrow and post them. The awesome mail was definitely a pick me up for the stressful day I had at work yesterday.

So...til tomorrow! I'm off to was TNG and cuddle with Miss S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi raesha,

I went to your blog from a recommendation of another blog and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the blog right now. But when I looked to see a little bit About Me, there it said Albuquerque, NM. I too live in Albuquerque, NM. How long have youlived here? I have been here since 1968. I was a elementary school teacher for 20 yrs, but was disabled about 4 yrs ago and so now I am trying to find my new way still because I miss teaching a lot. I card make, scrapbook, and have been trying some new things this year like--ATCs, tag art and some other things. So, I have put myself into the creative realm which i have always loved and then I am trying to develop a happening(s) to help me with my new life and also look inside. You don't know of any great blog? I have been blog surfing a lot. Well, I didn't mean to bend your ear on other things so much. I just wanted to let you know we are from the same place. Have a great day. I don't have a blog so I don't know how to let you get in touch with me if you would like to do so. Need help to figure that out. I love your blog and I will save it in my favorites. Love, Barb B.