Sunday, July 02, 2006

A girl and her Dog


Miss S had me take this picture this morning and she lay on the floor and cuddled with our boxer, Bree. We adopted Bree from some friends a little over a year ago and she had become a treasured member of our family. We have two other four legged friends - Gammy and Yuki, the pugs.

There is nothing like a big, sloppy, wet dog kiss:) And yes, I do kiss my dogs on the lips.

I leave for Ringo Starr in about 2 hours and I just heard thunder - I hope we don't get rained out as the concert is outside. If it does, I'll just go shopping!! Have a great night and I will post all about the concert in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.