Saturday, July 15, 2006

A New Look!

I wasn't really happy with the polka dot template I had been using so I've decided to try this one out for a while - or at least until I learn how to completely customize my blog. I like the combination of colors and the cute little star. Stars have been one of my favorites dating back to my high school days when my nickname was "ringo" (as in ringo starr:)) I've even thought about getting a star as my next tattoo. I stayed up WAY too late last night scrapbooking and chatting with Moki, Niki and Heather. Had a great time and completed the bones of about 10 pages - I like to do my journaling and embellishing in another sitting and hope to be working on that a little bit today. Miss S and I have plans not to leave the house today and get caught up on my homemaking duties. We may cruise the neghborhood for garage sales as I have $7.00 burning a hole in my pocket. So...happy Saturday to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Thank you so much for staying up late with me! Too bad Chris doesn't leave town more often!

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/2103.html and http://indexmachine.info/210.html