Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vintage Love


I am so in love with this vintage sheet....the pattern just screams "RAESHA" everytime I look at it. I would wallpaper my whole entire house with this if I could. Instead I think I'm going to make some pajama pants with it, maybe line a few bags, and in general use every single little piece of it that I can. That is if I can even get up the nerve to cut into it.

And I joined this swap....I can't wait! It is going to be so much fun:) I will not be using this sheet for that swap...I just can't bear to give any of it away. But I have a major shopping trip planned to Savers on Memorial Day - all clothes are 50% off - and I'll be hunting for the perfect sheet for the swap.

9 comments:

Regina said...

What a great sheet! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it all to yourself!!

I'm going to have to see if my Savers is having that sale too!

Stephanie said...

Those are going to be some awesome pjs!

Danielle Dyball said...

That sheet is gorgeous!! Perfect pajama pants, so bright & cheery... although I'd end up wearing them all day:-)

carrster said...

That sheet reminds me of my "holly hobby" first bedroom in the 70's....it's a great pattern.

Anonymous said...

Now I can see pj pants but wallpapering the whole house? They I just can't imagine......
It looks so nice and summertime to me.

Monique said...

I'll see you there! DId you get this one there? I saw one like it on the racks!

Me and Him said...

Love the sheet. Very summery.

Anonymous said...

I think I have that same sheet in a different color scheme! Check out this post:

http://darlingpetunia.blogspot.com/2008/04/vintage-sheets.html

Yep, pajama pants!

Anonymous said...

I love that sheet! Why can't someone reproduce all those great sheets again. Maybe it's in the works and we just don't know it. I dream.

When we rehung new kitchen cabinets last summer, we discovered some cool 70's wallpaper in pristine condition. It looks like it could be a sister print to your sheet! Well... sister as in born in the same era. The wall paper is not even close to as pretty as your sheet, but it was still a fun find.