Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to you all!!! Hope you all had a nice relaxing day. Hubby made me breakfast....he came and whispered to me to come to the kitchen after I slept in. He had cut up cantaloupe, strawberries and bananas in three precious little bowls and a cup of tea brewing for me. Why can't every Sunday morning be like this:)

I made a little collage in honor of Mother's Day - I've titled it Love is the Heart of the Home and it was greatly inspired by the houses this lovely lady has been making.

5 comments:

Tammy Gray said...

Just wanted to let you know my ribbons were mailed to you today. Have a great day! :)

Regina said...

I hope you had a beautiful mother's day!!!
Hugs,
Regina

Vallen said...

That sounds like the perfect start to Mother's Day. And the perfect husband.

kelly said...

i love the collage... i so wish i wasn't paper crafts challenged. so cute.

Very Mary said...

Happy to serve as an inspiration! Big hugs to you, mama!