Thursday, May 01, 2008

Random


Here's a completely random photo of Miss S and some of her cousins at Disneyland in March. Aren't they cute!!!

I had the chance to go to Santa Fe on Tuesday for work and the attorney that I went with also loves to thrift shop....we hit three different thrift stores between getting our actual "work" done in Santa Fe. Then on the way home I stopped at one of the Goodwill's in town. The back of my car is literally overflowing with goodies:):)

Anyone have any great, quick and easy, gifts for teacher's appreciation week next week? I want to send a few little things for Miss S's teacher.

Signups for the ribbon swap will close tonight at midnight - we have a great group of particpants! If you've sent me an email to signup, I plan on sending a group email out this weekend reminding everyone of the details and sending you my address.

I lost 4 pounds this week. I've been walking almost everynight on the treadmill and watching Nip/Tuck. I'm making a nice little pile of clothes to give away and clothes to alter so they fit better. Hubby and I are going to a wedding next week and I hope to make a new dress this weekend. I'll be making View B (shown in the floral) - I bought a really nice black fabric with multi colored polka dot swirls.


I'm off to walk and lust over (lust after?) Dr. Troy - he is triple yum!!!.....see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Good for you on the weight loss!! I need to do what you've done and add 20lbs to it (at least)..lol!

Have a good weekend, keep walking!

BMT said...

Wow..I heart Nip/Tuck...and seriously what better motivation on the treadmill....Congrats on the weight loss!!!