Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pug Lovin

I just finished uploading 90 pictures to my flickr account....all the pics from our trip to California in March and all the Easter pics from this year. I still have a ton more to load. I'm trying to move all the photos I have saved on my computer to my flickr account. My poor little computer is struggling and running out of space for all the pictures....but it's my little workhorse and I refuse to get a new computer.

Miss S and I spent the afternoon at my friend Julie's house. We celebrated her daughter's safe return from Iraq. What a fitting celebration for Memorial Day Weekend. Julie is a pug lover too and has 4 darling pugs. Maya, Nina, Sophia and DJ.

Here's Sophia and Miss S.


And chubby DJ with Miss S. DJ is seriously the chubbiest pug I have ever seen. I loved his little sausage body.


My two college buddies - John and Julie. We were inseparable during college. We've seen each other through good times and bad, the ups and downs, illnesses, births, deployments and everything in between. I adore them both. And yes, John is Dwight to a T (from The Office). I love these two. In our 12 years of friendship this is the FIRST and only picture of all three of us together. Humm...I think I need to order some 8 x 10s for each of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pugs! Darn cutest little dogs ever!!! 8-) I have one and a half pugs... My baby is my second pure-bred....

Anonymous said...

Wow! Aren't pugs the funniest dogs? My sister has one. Oscar, he is a mad dog but gorgeous. He just got injured the other weekend. Ran into a hand saw and cut his eye. All is repairing, thank goodness.
My dog and Oscar are best mates....

Anonymous said...

Even before you said John was Dwight to a T... My first thought when I saw the photo was that it was Dwight!