Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Crafting

Yes, I have been crafting....a little tiny bit...I know I sound like a broken record but I just can't get a handle on all the things I want to do and all the things I have to do. Do you think Hubby and Miss S would mind if I didn't make dinner for a whole week while I got caught up on everything else? I'm barely sending out Mother's Day cards today and I haven't even started on a swap that is due on Saturday, nor have I started my ATCs for my trade on Saturday. GGRRR!!! I slept in a little bit late this morning and will be going in to work a little late. That helped.

So here's what I have accomplished recently - these are both for flickr swaps.

The first is for my tea swap group - Our theme was "Ecological tea swap" and we had to make an item from recyled materials and send something recycled for our partner to craft with. I of course chose to make another pillowcase bag (Thanks Regina!!) from a vintage pillowcase. And I sent my partner another vintage pillowcase to craft with. Some tea, postcards, and ecological friendly tips were also part of the package.

This is for my Bag Ladies group - our theme was hobo bag and my partner loved pink and lime green. (the lining is green with pink polka dots). I think it turned out great and my partner likes it:):)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great parcel you received. I love that bag, I'm sure I've made the same one.
Glad your partner loved it too.

Jodi Ohl said...

Love the pink and green bag, it's just too dang cute!

Regina said...

Those pillowcase totes are addictive, especially if you keep finding great pillowcases!!

Great hobo bag too

;)
Regina

kelly said...

cute bag.