Sunday, October 14, 2007

Recipe #8

From Christy we have this delicious entry:

I completely understand the boredom! Most days I have no desire to eat my own cooking! I look forward to trying some new recipes.

Here's one of my fall favorites:
Chicken Chili (6 servings)
1 1/4# boneless, skinless chicken
2 (15.8 oz) cans Great Northern Beans, rinsed & drained
1 (15.5 oz) can white hominy, drained
1 (1.25 oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles
1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Sour Cream
Chopped green onions

Place chicken in 3-4 qt. slow cooker (crock pot). Top with remaining ingredients, in order, except sour cream and onions.
Cover and cook on low heat 8 - 10 hours.
Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken pieces. Top with sour cream and onions.

OH yum! A fantastic "white" chili. This will be perfect to warm up our cold New Mexico nights. Thanks Christy!

No comments: