Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grateful

My sweet friend, Selena, started this great little meme. I am definitely in need of this one today (just take a look at my last post).

I would like you to list five things you are grateful for in your life. They can be silly or serious or just simple and heart felt. Imagine what the world would be like if we all could be a little more grateful for the small things. 1. I am grateful for fabulous friends....IRL and my blogging friends who love me for who I am and never fail to lift my spirits on bad days.
2. I am grateful for my home, a full pantry, gas in my car, and even when money is tight, knowing that I have just enough to get by.
3. I am grateful for my ability to craft and my love of making things.
4. I am grateful for my faith.
5. I am grateful for Swedish Fish.

There you have it...serious....goofy...a little bit of both. Please join in - we all need a little more thankfulness in this world.
(Picture courtesy of Paper Source - what a fabulous website!!)
And thanks Monica for your fabulous post today. It made me smile:)

2 comments:

Vallen said...

You'll be thankful if you pop over to my blog today and fill up a plate of wonderfulness.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I found you via carrot jello and dropped in to say hello. I'm always happy to meet a sister quilter.