Thursday, November 29, 2007

Catch Up Part 1

Welcome to a series of month long posts here at My Love :) Seriously:):) I've decided I'll just do a little bit everyday...wait...I think I already said that...anyhoo...

Here is the bag I made for the November Flickr Bag Ladies Swap - our theme was Party Bag and my partner and I chose pink and black for our colors. I love how this bag turned out. It's not wonky like this picture looks - it was just a little breezy outside when I took the picture:) I made the flower removable so my partner can wear it as a pin too. I filled the bag with some party essentials (mirror, tissue, lotion, etc) and mailed it all the way to sunny Florida. I can't wait to show you the awesome bag Trish sent me!! (It's waiting to be photographed on Saturday when I have some light)

I took Miss S to the park a few weeks ago and took some random shots of her. Now I'm certainly no Moki when it comes to picture taking but I think these turned out okay. I want to send one in our Christmas cards....which one is your favorite? I have about three days to decide which one I want so I can get it sent off to the printers.



And a belated thank you to my sweet Mary Ann who sent a surprise pacakge full of this cool wired ribbon - thank you my friend!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Miss S is so beautiful (takes after her mom). I vote for the second picture!

Chookyblue...... said...

I pick the middle one..........she is gorgeous......

LJ said...

I love the first shot. Kids in action are so fun! All the colour on the playground is just perfect!

what a great looking bag!

Very Mary said...

I vote for #2, too! She is so pretty:)

BMT said...

The second one...I love close ups...

Unknown said...

The two best photography tips I have ever been given are 1: get a tripod, and 2: get closer. The second closeup captures Miss S beautifully :]

dragonflydreamer said...

I agree with Stephanie. She is very beautiful just like her Mom and I especially love the second photograph.