Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday News





My friend, Carla, and I spent the day together with our kiddos. First stop was Home Depot where the kids made a pencil box for the Kids Workshop. Then to the mall to fight the crowds and get some school shopping done. Hubby wanted some new jeans for school and I had a 30% off coupon at the Gap that I was dying to use:) We took the kids to Chick-Fil-A for lunch to let them run off some steam for a while and then made one last stop at the fabric store. I got a bunch of McCall's patters for $.99 each, fabric for a few of them, and this great book.

I can't wait to try out some of these bags.

I came home to a Swap-bot package in the mail - YEAH!! My July Fabric Swap arrived from Kris and I LOVE IT!! The top two pictures are a peek. I still can't figure out how to put the pictures in the order I want them:(. Kris packaged them so sweetly with this beautiful cream eyelet fabric. The theme was brown, red, tan and peach I think and she did a great job. I can already see a lot of these turning into bags from my new book! Thanks Kris!!

No comments: