Saturday, August 12, 2006

Gimme Your Stuff

I just found the COOLEST site! It is called Giime Your Stuff and it connects you to people all over the world looking to trade stuff! So awesome...here is my list of what I want to trade for and what I can send:
I would LOVE:
Asian craft books or magazines
Asian fabric
Basically anything asian:)
Anything Beatles
Vintage aprons, table linens
Vintage children's books in any language
I can SEND:
Green chile:) Mild, medium or hot, powered or canned:)
Southwestern kitsch
Southwestern fabrics
Native American crafts
LOVE IT!!!!
I have lots more to blog about but friends are coming over for dinner so that will have to wait:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! When I go to Seattle I'll be hitting the asain bookstore soo...:) Blog soon

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am from Singapore and I am interested in swapping with you. I can offer asian food and snacks (definately cadbury's avaliable here), teas, asian fabrics such as indian silk swatches, magazines and newspapers, flags and little memorbilia or however you spell that. (:

Would love mexican foods and candies (i'm a pig...), vintage stuff and definately Mexican Green Chili. I love that stuff. Let me know!

rawker_aaron@hotmail.com

swap list: http://aaronlicious.livejournal.com/12794.html