Saturday, September 01, 2007

Scandalous!

A Secret Society of Scivy-less Sisters has set up residency in the front room. The "No more stuff in the front room" ultimatem lasted a grand total of 13 seconds. Don't ask me why Miss S decided that her barbies needed to watch tv with her while they were nekkid. We spent some of this evening putting clothes back on all of them:)

I found this little guy yesterday when I went out to check the mail. He was TINY!! Literally his body was probably only an inch long...what a sweet little baby. I love lizards. He's hanging out on one of our front walls here and a little while later he was on the ceiling of our front porch.


I received this sweet package from Christy about two weeks ago...yes I'm incredibly behind these days. I won a giveaway she had and she sent made me these two awesome morsbags (she even made one for Miss S which she has already taken off with)(I love the polka dots!), some cool vintage craft booklets and a very cool postcard. Thanks so much Christy!

And now I need to make myself go to bed...I'm playing the organ at church tomorrow which means Miss S and I have to be out to door at 8:40..I wanted to stay up late and do some crafting tonight, but I guess that will just have to wait until tomorrow.

7 comments:

Monique said...

I've seen little lizards like that in my yard! They're so cute, but ok here's the nerd in me, it's a female. The lizards around here reproduce w/o the help of any males in the species...cool eh?
see you tomorrow

Jodi Ohl said...

Maybe we should get your lizard and my tree frog together that is living on my sliding glass door!! I'm not quite so fond of my "pet". That dang thing will jump on me and FREAK me out!! I've had several near heart attacks after it jumping in the back of my shirt, down the front of my shirt, on my shoulder---you'd think I'd learn to look before stepping out the back door!

I did some crafting/painting last night, too--but not as late as I wanted. Tonight will be a late one, I have lots on my agenda :) Good luck on your list!

jess said...

I really miss the blue tailed lizards! I loved it when you tried to catch them and their tails fell off in your fingers and kept moving!

Mama Said Sew said...

Glad you like the bags Raesha. They're fun to make.

est said...

oh my!! i'm scared of lizards! a quick note to let you know i'd nominated you for 2 awards! read at my blog! ahh!!! i gettin' out now!!

Very Mary said...

I think that nekkid Barbies suggest that it's still HOT HOT HOT outside. Forget nekkid Barbies, I'd be in nekkid mom mode if it wasn't for the darn neighbors.

Anonymous said...

At least it's not a bunch of nekkid Ken's!