Saturday, September 08, 2007

Glorius Repairman...

I should have taken a picture of him when he got here to fix the internet cause I was so happy to see him:):) Turns out the splitter outside was bad so he installed a new one and 10 minutes later we are happily cruising blogland!!

This morning Miss S and I went to my ATC group's monthly trade. Our theme this month was fairies. Miss S even made a whole set to trade (those are hers on the right) - she was so excited to trade with everyone and came home with a nice batch of atcs for herself:)

Sorry the photos are so dark...I took them at about midnight last night:)

My embroidered buttons arrived from Jess's swap - aren't they so pretty!! Thanks for hosting such a great swap, Jess!


And Miss Kerry Lynn tagged me with an awesome name game...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Freddy Subaru

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Vanilla Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

r.der

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

purple puppy

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Diane Provo

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

der.ra

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")

Green the ice cold water

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Francis Ferdin

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)

Happy Twix

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )

Diane Charles

How fun!!! I tag anyone that wants to play along. Leave a comment if you do so we can check out your sweet new names:)

7 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

LOL...great meme, I haven't seen that one yet Ms. Freddy Subaru! :)

Glad you got your internet problem fixed, that would have drove me nutz too!

Very Mary said...

No way! Last year my internet crapped out and guess what it was? The splitter OUTSIDE. UGH!

Regina said...

Happy Twix? Now that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

THis is so fun, Freddy! I'm playing!

BTW... my word verification is "rhzdh"!!!! It's so you. Well... almost!

rohanknitter said...

Yea for the internet being back for you! That is sooo frustrating.

That's a funny name game.
My #2 and #9 would be the same as you!

Vickie E said...

I think I will try this! cool post

Anonymous said...

流量王全球網路行銷

關鍵字廣告、網頁設計、廣告軟體設計,客製化軟體開發

http://www.yahoo899.com/