I'm participating in the latest Sweet Goodness Swap and we have been requested to fill out this fun little survey to help our Swap Sister get to know us better.
1. Favorite Color: Green, then Purple
2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above? Milk and White - I don't like dark chocolate.
3. What is your favorite craft hobby? Sewing
4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start? I'm just learning to knit and I would love to learn jewelry making
5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in ( so your partner doesn’t send something you wouldn’t use)? Macrame:):) Other than that, I pretty much love it all!
6. Do you have any allergies? (we don’t want to send anything with peanuts if it’ll make you blow up like a balloon!) Nope.
7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else? The decorating, costumes and the candy:)
8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall? Yes
9. December Holidays--what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday? We celebrate Christmas and my decorations are mostly traditional and hand made goodies.
10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls? We have a daughter who will be 7 on December 23.
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind? We have three dogs - Gammy and Yuki the pugs and Bree the boxer.
12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like? I love to read - I love historical fiction, murder mysteries, and anything by John Steinbeck.
13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? If so, what day and what is the occasion? My daughter's birthday is 12/23
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect? I collect too much!! I am a collector of collections:):) I love vintage aprons, anything Beatles, vintage sewing notions.
15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person?? I love to cook but rarely have time to do much of anything. I love quick and easy recipes. I love to make cookies and desserts.
16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand? I love patchouli, but my partner doesn't:):) TOO funny!! I love lavendar, cucumber melon, light floral scents. There are not many scents I don't like. Maybe overpowering rose scent is a little too much.
17. What’s your favorite song? Just one?? Right now today it is In My Life by the Beatles.
18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater? The new Harry Potter. We don't go out to movies too often but we have a great dollar theater by the house that we try to get to as often as we can.
19. What’s your favorite Candy? Swedish fish. A close second is Twix and Reese's (the cups, not so much the pieces)
20. Tea or Coffee or other? Herbal tea...I don't drink coffee. But my favorites in the winter are hot cider and hot chocolate.