Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Word for 2009

Happy Saturday!!!! The last day of January. My month of new beginnings, changes, and sad remembrances. I'm always happy to greet January, and much happier to say good bye to it. I want this year to be my year to reduce spending, save more, organize my home, reduce the clutter and in general SIMPLIFY. I've made no resolutions this year...just a goal of SIMPLIFY to continually be in my heart and in my mind. I'll periodically let you know how I'm doing.

Teresa and I are going to try and reduce our stashes together this year....I'd love for you to join us.

I made these bird ornaments for the lovely Regina's Bird of Change exchange. Aren't they lovely?? I used scrap fabric from Moki, felt that I already had and vintage seam binding for the hangers. Speaking of Moki -check out her ULTRA fabulous new blog - Cardigan Cake. Oh my goodness....it is so right up my alley:) We ran into each other today at Goodwill - what a fun time that was! Other than the kiddos getting a little bored by our shopping:)

So anyway back to my birds.....I just love them so much! I can't wait to see which birdies get sent back to me:)


1 comment:

Monique said...

It's funny! You use these pieces of fabric that I totally forgot I had. Good thing somebody is using them ;)