Thursday, January 15, 2009

Card Love

One of the perks of my law office is that I get to take home all the Christmas cards that we receive every year - I turn most of them into gift tags for next year's packages. This one though I might just keep forever....isn't it cool!!! It's from an architecture firm in town and I just love it. It's hand silk screened and from www.greatarrow.com. OH I just thought of how great this would look in a little frame as a Christmas decoration.


I also got into the card making mood this last week and whipped up these cute little cards to add to my Valentine's day collection of cards - this was inspired by the first theme of the week from Jess and Monique's new blog. Check it out - it's sure to be lots of fun!! We can all use a little inspiration and I'm definitely all for getting the "funk out"!!!

No comments: