Thursday, September 18, 2008

Work

I'm posting from work so no pics today:) Work has been crazy busy and I can barely manage to get everything done at the office, much less at home.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful virtual and the real hugs that came my way after my "Grumpy" post...I'm still in a little bit of a funk and I think it's just cause I'm so overwhelmed right now. I have had hardly no time to craft or sew or do the other things that really help to ground me in stressful times. This weekend will hopefully allow me to do some of those things.

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet THIS sweet lady for dinner this week. She is absolutely adorable, charming and uber cool....I just wanted to give her hugs all night. Thanks Lauren for taking time out during your drive to have dinner with me and Miss S:):) She brought me some goodies too that I can't wait to show you:)

Anyway....my lunch house is over so back to the grindstone for me:)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you for the great London patch which arrived in my mailbox recently. I posted about it on my blog today!

affectioknit2 said...

I hope you find some peace soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your funk is turning into a little bit of a funk. Hopefully it will be gone soon. Tell it to funk off. To go funk it's self. To take a flying funk. xoxo-m