Saturday, August 25, 2007

Weekend Update

This is actually one of my finds from last weekend - I love the floral design on this vintage pyrex. I already have a little bowl in this same pattern. I thought the price on this butter dish said $2.00 but imagine my surprise when I realized it said $.20!! (I was going to get it even if it was $2.00) .
And I have been craftly lately..whipping up some beautiful little gifties for Moki's surprise baby shower on Thursday night. I crocheted her a little pair of booties and a hat - the flower can be attached if the baby is a girl:) I love the history of this yarn...Moki's sister gave it to me, via Moki's mom, and probably via Moki's grandma:):)


And I made her a little paperbag baby album....
Inside is a layout for each month of baby's first year. She can add pictures, or just stories and journaling and keepsakes.
Miss S pulled out her loose tooth while I was out at Moki's shower. I woke her up when I got home so we could put it under her pillow together. She had said she hoped that the tooth fairy brought her a dollar so she was so excited to see a crisp new bill under her pillow in the morning. The one next to it is loose now too!

And I have FINALLY opened up my etsy shop....I registered for it several months ago but never got around to listing stuff. For now I'm going to be listing a bunch of my vintage patterns and other vintage finds. I hope to eventually add some items that I've made.
I've love it if you visited me at www.mylove.etsy.com

14 comments:

Monique said...

congrats to S! And to you on your shop!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on opening your shop. I too am in the process. Just have to make some things to go in it.
I'll go and tag your shop as a fav now.

Anonymous said...

I love the things you made for moki! How wonderful. And congratulations on your shop... must go take a peek.

jess said...

I love the pyrex! I've been searching for a jadeite butter dish for a while now. Congrats on the shop!

Me and Him said...

Just added you as an Etsy Favourite.

I love the paper bag baby book. My friend is pregnant with her first baby, a girl. I need to make her one of these.

Regina said...

Love the missing tooth! No loose teeth for my guy yet- he's in first grade too. I imagine it will happen soon.

Congrats on the shop!

Mel said...

Oh gosh, my mom has that entire dish set. We've been eating off of it for over 30 years:)

I love the hat and booties.

Anonymous said...

love the baby brag book!
what a fab idea...congrats on taking the etsy plunge, wish you lots of fun and sucess

carrster said...

Ooh I love the baby stuff for Moki. Beautiful. :)

Good lluck with your Etsy shop! I'll have to check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

I have this butter dish too! Exactly. Twinsies!

Though mine cost me a small fortune. $1.50 I think.

Very Mary said...

I'm with Mel, my mom has that set, too! And she's used it every day for 33 years!

Anonymous said...

I just visited your new shop and had to have those flashcards! Thanks Raesha!!

kelly said...

love the baby things... they are beautiful. such a coincidence that i stumbled across your blog thanks to marta's swap, i've been thinking of crocheting a little baby hat too. maybe this is a sign!

kelly said...

i would love the instructions if you happen to come across them! thanks!