Saturday, August 11, 2007

Progress and Challenge

I'm on my third day sans Dr. Pepper and it's goin good!! I've been in bed before 9:30 the last three nights and I'm not sure if it's the lack of caffeine or the darn humidity that is making me so sleepy.

Last night I was able to finish my atcs for this month's trade which starts in about 1/2 hour:) and I finished my layout for Challenge #2 on my new favorite challenge site. Here it is:


The challenge was to create a layout inspired by an ad that the designers posted for us. I changed it up quite a bit but am really pleased. I wanted to use purple paper as the base to play up the purple in Miss S's dress. What do you think???

10 comments:

catherine (fairchild) calhoun said...

i think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

fantastic rae!
love it lots!!
xoxo

Monique said...

Cute! Was thinking about giving up my caffeine too...but that's just crazy talk! ;) Good job!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! You did a great job with this!

Unknown said...

I love your layout! It's very pretty!

Jodi Ohl said...

You're tiredness is probably from both, the lack of caffeine and the humidity. The heat takes a lot out of you. I have to push myself lately to do anything!!

Love your layout-I wish I was better at developing my pictures-I don't scrap much because of that. But I love paper, stamps, and embellishments, go figure :)

lucy

Lainey-Paney said...

looks good.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I love it!

I'm not even a scrappy kind of gal, either, but I can still recognize cuteness.

Natasha said...

That is a great layout. The purple is perfect!

Beth Leintz said...

Two days without your Dr Pepper- that's great- I don't think I could go half a day without my Diet Coke- I admit it, I'm an addict- good luck with kickin' the 'habit'!