Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tag, You're IT!

I love all the wonderful "tagging" going on in blog land. Fiona and Lauren tagged me for 8 random facts, which I am still working on and hope to post this week (finally!!) And Mary Ann nominated me for a "Nice Matters Award" which has me completely verklempt....And Mary Ann (yep, my two sweet "Mary Anns" as I like to call them) tagged me for this little gem:

Here are the rules: 1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

My middle name is Diane, which is also my momma's middle name...I love that we share it:)

D- Dogs - I love them:):) I always wanted one growing up but my mom is afraid of dogs so we never had one(we had cats, which I love too:) but now Miss S is allergic so I'm afraid it will be a while before we can get a cat) - back to dogs....my favorite breeds are pugs, boxers, boston terriers, brussels griffon, french bulldogs, bouvier de flanders, and greyhounds, but this list is ever expanding...I love to watch the Westminster dog show and learn about the different breeds and dream about which breed we will get next. We currently share our home with two goofball pugs, and the sweetest boxer you will ever meet.

I- Independent, fiercely so. A trait that has its good parts and its bad parts. I love that I have professional skills, homemaking skills, and the ability and resources to mostly do what I want whenever I want to. However, I am horrible at asking for help when I really do need it.

A-Anal...just slightly so though:) Everything has its place at home and at my office. However, I am a compulsive "pile" maker, but give me 5 minutes and I can usually find exactly what I am looking for.

N-Nice. I like to think that I am a nice person. I have great respect and regard for the feelings of others. I know how great I feel when people are nice to me, and I try really hard to be nice to other people. I don't succeed as much as I like but I have noticed that as I get older, I am getting better at it. Hubby does still have to remind me to not be a bitch and to "settle down" - that's one of his favorite things to tell me.

E- Envious. I know, my dirty little secret. I am envious of the talents of others, of stay at home moms, of those that can travel, of the big houses some of my friends have, of crafters that always have awesome ideas....I know, this kind of contradicts my "independent" trait but it kept coming to my mind for "E".

So there you have it. I'm following Mary Ann's and Vallen's lead and "tagging" #5 through #10 on "My Favorite Reads" list. Stay tuned as I award my own "Nice Matters Awards" and continue working on my 8 Random Things list.

6 comments:

Vallen said...

I love saying all your names together, they flow so well.
My goodness you have lots of written homeworkleft.

Monique said...

whew! So glad I'm down below 10 on the list! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great info about you.
We are so alike, I think I'm more annal then you though.
I do the pile of things everywhere too and LISTS. Must make lists.

Anonymous said...

yay for YOU!!!! loved learning your "dirty little secrets" hehehe!

miss s is such a cutie patootie...i hope she had a great first day back!

you cracked me up with "the 2 mary anns"...too funny!

xoxoxoxo mary ann

Very Mary said...

Really, envious? I'd not have expected that. I thought I was envious enough for all of us ;)

xoxo- maryann#2

Anonymous said...

流量王全球網路行銷

關鍵字廣告、網頁設計、廣告軟體設計,客製化軟體開發

http://www.yahoo899.com/