I had a wonderful evening with my gal pals for our monthly girls game night. We played the Pirates of the Caribbean (sp?) DVD which was very fun (especially after I figured out how to work the DVD remote). We do a little themed gift exchange each month too and this rubber stamp was part of my gift -
VERY appropriate for the rest of this post:)
I've been tagged by the fabulous Amy to post 6 Weird Things About Me. I have posted weird things about myself before so I wanted to come up with something other that what I've told you already. As I've been sitting here thinking, I've come up with A LOT more than 6:( Am I really that weird?? Quirky??? Unusual?? Dancing to the beat of my own drum??? I'm happy to report that I am a little bit of all these things:) So here goes....
1. I have at least 6 boxes (from dress shirt gift box size to grocery store produce box size) of almost every single note, card, letter ever written to me by anyone. Here's one bit of proof - a note from my beaner dated December 13, 1989!
2. I always have cold hands and cold feet. (I hope it's true that cold hands equal a warm heart:)) I wear socks to bed pretty much every single night.
3. I am a closet country music fan....I love Randy Travis, The Dixie Chicks (though they are borderline country), George Strait, Faith Hill and Kenny Chesney. However, I have a severely bizarre hatred of Shania Twain. I can't stand to listen to her, look at her, or hear about her. OH add Celine Dion and Rene Zellweger and occassionally Sandra Bullock to that bizarre hatred list.
4. I cut my dryer sheets in half. This was a tip I read about a long time ago in The Tightwad Gazette and is one of the few that I actually put into practice in my life after reading that book.
5. I am a cryer. I cry at sad movies, happy movies, action movies (well pretty much every kind of movie), songs on the radio make me cry, goodies I get in the mail make me cry, commercials make me cry, writing this post is making me cry...I cried this week at work because my boss is unimaginably cruel and belittling. I wear my emotions pinned to my shirt like a big flashing neon sign for all to see.
6. I secretly wish I could call in sick to work.....every day:)
And anyone else who wants to participate:) - if you do, leave me a comment so I can read all about how weird you are too:)