Friday, October 13, 2006

My Beaner


My bestest, dearest, most beautiful friend in the whole world is Tammy...we call each other "beaner" - I'm not sure how we came up with that but it was a nickname we gave each other shortly after we met our senior year of high school...we have been best friends since just about the first day we met and I will always be thankful to a mutual friend, Ryan, for introducing us. Tammy and I have been texting and playing phone tag all week and today we FINALLY got to talk to each other...it it always a thrill to hear her voice and our talks always refresh my soul and long for the day we can live near each other again...Tammy lives in Gig Harbor, WA and we only get to see each other about once a year. It will be a year in November since we've seen each other last and I am starting to go through withdrawals!! I am seriously thinking that Miss S and I should go to WA for spring break this year to spend a week with my Tammy (she is "Tia" to Miss S). This is a really old pic of my beaner...taken just a month or two after Miss S was born...but I couldn't blog about her without showing you all how beautiful she is...I LOVE YOU BEANER!!!

No comments: