Monday, October 23, 2006

Some more stuff...

Here are the ATCs from the recent Halloween ATC swap I hosted through Paper Crafts Magazine - I think everyone did a great job. My contribution is the Frankenstein one on the top - I titled it "Frank's Big Night". I have three extra to trade for one of your atcs - leave a comment if you are interested:)


And my newest stamp set (from Hero Arts) ...I LOVE acrylic stamps - they are so easy to use and I love being able to see exactly where I am stamping:) I also love my initial:):) The biggest "R" is almost 4 inches tall and I have so many great ideas for this set.

4 comments:

Vallen said...

You are a swapping whirlwind. I'm not quite ready to swap ATC's with you but I will be soon. Love the stamp. Something else I'll have to investigate.

BMT said...

I have to ask where exactly did you find that stamp on the website???? Did they only have R or were all the initials available...I would love to have a big B

deb said...

love those acrylic stamps. I heard Hero was starting with acrylic but hadn't seen them. Fun fun fun!

Raesha D said...

I think they had all the initials - check out their website at www.heroarts.com:)