Monday, September 11, 2006

The Best Mail Day Ever

Seems to me I must start using this title more! I came home to a full to the brim mailbox with absolutely no bills , only two pieces of junk mail and TONS of goodies! I received my Novelty Fabric Swap, my Cup of Tea and an ATC swap from both partners and my What is an ATC? swap from two of my three partners, a postcard from Finland, and a cute note from Hubby's Grandma Sue in South San Francisco along with a pledge for Miss S's school walk-a-thon. AND my package from Maryann for her WYSIWYG Wednesday prize that I scored - she also included an ATC! I wish every day was like this! You will not believe all the fabric and goodies I got - I always chose to blog at night so the light is horrible for taking pictures. I leave all my goodies out on my desk until I can take pictures of them and then I put them away:) Hubby said today that my desk is starting to look like "crap" again:):) as it is piling up with stuff I need to take pictures of. He is right!!

Anyway - I'll end with a shot of my own patriotic angel...Miss S - I think this was taken when she was about 2 1/2 - isn't she precious. I thought this was appropriate as we remember the 5th anniversary of 9/11 today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all of your fun mail - it all sounds lovely! Your little miss is so cute!!