1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, I pretty much take any hotel goodies I can get my hands on.
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Well I have been married for 13 years...
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I haven’t even tried.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
YES…I have about 10 different ones at my desk at work.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I have envelopes full of expired coupons.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Pretty much always
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Just started to now that I have a kindergartner that is working on her numbers
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
14. Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Never and if I come across a chewed one in the office I through it out.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
Sometimes if it’s fresh
18. What is your "Song of the week"?
Friends for Life – The Cheetah Girls…again it’s that kindergartner
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes but not usually by choice
21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
Children of the Corn and the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre
22. Where would you bury treasure if you had some?
In my backyard
23. What do you drink with dinner?
water or crystal light
26. What color is your cell phone?
28. Were you a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout for about 10 years.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I doubt it
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
last Monday – I wrote to my brother in Iraq and to my best friend’s brother in prison
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I wouldn’t even know where to start.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, twice – the first time I was 16 and the second time was when I was 34 so I think that’s a good average once every 18 years
33. Ran out of gas?
Once – on a dark deserted street – scared the CRAP out of me so it’s never happened again.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?:
One on homemade bread.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Frosted mini wheats
36. What is your usual bedtime?
between 9 and 10
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for halloween?
a gypsy, a dancer, a black cat.
39. Do you read the newspaper?
I read the “Parade” and the supplements every Sunday but I very rarely read the actual paper.
40. How many languages can you speak?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Way too many – Real Simple, Paper Crafts, two church magazines, Child, Parenting, Taste of Home, Working Mother, Cookie, Simple Scrapbooks…I’m sure I’m forgetting some.
42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
45. Watch an opera live?
Jesus Christ Superstar.
46. Afraid of heights?
48. Dance in the shower?
49. Dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes – I went shooting with a friend once and shot a handgun and a rifle – I loved it!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
We had a family picture done about two years ago. I hope to have new ones taken this year by Moki
52. Are musicals cheesy?
Yes and that’s why I love them! They make me so happy!
53. Is christmas stressful?
Yes, but I look forward to it every year.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Almost once a week – Schwan’s has the best pierogi!.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Veterinarian, FBI agent
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
The Beach Boys.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
12 years of ballet, jazz, tap, and baton
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
All the time
74. Own any record albums?
Yes – a whole bunch.
75. Own a record player?
yes – but it’s not hooked up.
76. Regularly brush your teeth?
77. Ever been in love?
79. What was your last concert you saw?
Ringo Starr and the His All Starr Band
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
hot herbal tea
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate chip and Pinwheels.
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Not as much as I’d like to be
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
I won a few Miss Cinderella contests – my mom has my trophies.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Yes...and I would love more!!
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Barely…I’m learning to knit and I can do a killer single crochet but I’m trying to learn more stitches.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room or bedroom
92. Do you want to get married?
Hopefully never again as I am happily married now