I'm participating in the current What's Cookin apron swap...this round is an apron for your little one. All participants have been tagged with this cute little meme.
1. What is your first food memory? Hamburger Helper and jello - a very common dinner when growing up:)
2. What was your favorite dish/food as a child? I love jello....jello with fruit cocktail....jello with sliced bananas...jello with shredded carrots and raisin. Yes, I'm weird.
3. Name one of your mini's favorite foods: Pizza
4. What was your mini's first solid food? Did they love it or hate it? I would say her real first solid food (that was not baby food) were McDonald's french fries and she LOVED them
5. What was something you were excited to make for your mini for the first time? Sugar cookies - or as Miss S calls them - cookie cutter cookies
6. What is your favorite food memory? Oh this is a hard one....family dinners at Golden Corral. With 8 of us, buffet was the way to go! Everyone got whatever they wanted and however much of it they wanted too.
7. Your mini's birthday party : All out theme with perfect kid food ala Martha? or Quiet family home party with scrumptious cupcakes? Something in-between? Something in-between, with heavy leanings towards ala Martha.
8. Name one thing you absolutely love to make and eat when you are feeling like a kid again: macaroni and cheese - the classic Kraft one in the blue box.
9. Name something you ate as a kid that you now look back on and wonder "what were my childhood taste buds thinking??" : See #2 - the jello with shredded carrots and raisins.
10. Name 3 things your mini loves (doesn't have to be food related): She loves Disney princesses, Hello Kitty and candy:)