Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Long Weekend...

was absoutely wonderful! I feel like I caught up on five years of much needed sleep. And I crafted until my fingers hurt...well actually just my thumb, cause my nail broke too far down so the top of my thumb is almost raw...it hurts like the dickens!!

Anyway - here are some of the projects I worked on:) I worked on others but they are gifts for friends that frequent this blog so NO pictures of those for now:)

A beautiful set of coasters using Allsorts easy peasy tutorial. I used a bunch of the squares from my Amy Butler Jolly pack and I love how they turned out. I will definitely be making more of these.

Two of three pillows I made - I have had this fabric in my stash for years...they are no longer really my style so I finally bought pillow forms for them, sewed them up and they are going in three different Christmas packages.


Here is Miss S - oops that pajama top is almost revealing more than it should:) The picture is really to show you the store bought holly garland that I embellished to say "Merry Christmas" - I simply stamped the individual letters on premade tags I had, then tied them to the garland with red organdy ribbon. So cool...here is a closeup so you can see the letters a little better.


And finally, I finished my ornaments for Amy's ornament swap. I am also making these for another holiday ornament swap I am in so I have about 10 more of these to make. They turned out really well and I hope whoever gets one in the different swaps I am in will like them:)


I wrapped presents and have 9 packages ready to go to the post office tomorrow!! Once those are mailed that will leave me with only two packaged to finish up and mail off before Christmas. It really sucks having NO family in New Mexico so I end up mailing so much stuff. I am also working on some Christmas goodies for my blogging friends and our family Christmas cards. Moki took the picture and I LOVE IT!!! See a preview below:) I love to send and receive Christmas cards so if you would like me to add you to my Christmas card list, just send me a quick email at raeshadrz at yahoo dot com with your snail mail address:):)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family and an incredible picture! Wish Moki lived near us! Where to start - LOVE the coasters and that fabric is great. The garland is adorable and your ATCs are great - I hope I get one in Amy's swap! What a busy girl you've been - great job!

BMT said...

love the family picture...mine always have one kid running away, with either my husband or myself in mid chase...I have given up getting a good pic and just send the one that shows the utter chaos that my family is...

Leslie said...

I made some of those coasters this weekend too. So lovely and so simple. Love your family photo.