Monday, March 17, 2008

Top of the Morning to You

or more like, end of the day for this tired little leprechaun. Hope you had a wonderful St. Patty's Day! Hubby and I had an awesome dinner with another couple tonight....sans Miss S. It was our first date night in quite a while and we had a really nice time. We went to Texas Roadhouse and I could not get that Doors song out of my head "going to the roadhouse, gonna have a real - - - good time"

I went thrifting last week and found a few fun little patterns, a box of Dept 56 wooden Easter eggs (4 of them are flying to new homes in Easter pacakges), a cool green vintage pillowcase, and a little package of crochet hooks and a seam guide. I have probably 30 crochet hooks now, but I like to keep a little stack in several different places and in different project bags:) If you're ever at a loss for a present to make me, please make me a little crochet hook holder:) I only have one and I would love three or four more: )

And I reloaded my zipper coffers. I've already used three of these in making zippered bags this weekend. Not a bad haul - I think I spent $11 on everything pictured.

No comments: