Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nice Dresser

I deep cleaned my bedroom today - I kid you not, I have not seen the top of this dresser since November. And see those frames on the left? They've been empty for 2 years and I finally put pictures in them! This shot makes me happy, happy, happy and so inspired to keep it this way.

Miss S and I went to see The Game Plan today at the dollar theatre - it was a cute movie and I have to admit I have a tiny little crush on Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. I loved him in the The Scorpion King.

I'm happy to see that so many of us love Psych:) And I've decided to add one more prize - so that will be 3 prizes - one for each 100 posts I have posted:) For the third prize, just leave a comment on this post and tell me your favorite crafty blog. I'll draw the winners for all three prizes on February 1.

8 comments:

rohanknitter said...

Great job!
I have no idea what "Psych" is so I guess I am out of it! : )
Let's see, it's hard to pick one fave crafty blog, but one of my favorites (besides this one of course)is Creative Little Daisy.

Mrs. G. said...

Your dresser looks fab!

Anonymous said...

Oh Raesha, we have so much in common, I too have not seen my dressing table since I moved into this house (2 1/2 years ago). I'm one to leave paperwork on corners of furniture. Kitchen bench and my dressing table are my favourite places.
Now for my favourite blog?
I love to catch up with bloggers that keep an eye on mine, makes it very personal and one of those is Peg from Happy In Quilting and one of the wonderful ladies at Club Quilt Narromine. Makes it so much more personal when I know her too.

Dana said...

Your Dresser looks great! I've been working on purging and cleaning myself! Not a fun job, but the end result is worth it!


As for a favorite crafty blog..
You are gonna make me pick ONE LOL??

A very Mary design

Queenly Things

Your blog;)

Missadventures of Mamma and Jack


Enjoy your Sunday:)


Dana
d08@goldingers.com

Mahala said...

Picture frames...so that's what they're for. I had a box full with nothing in them!
There are so many crafty blogs that are cool sites. How about All Norah'S Art at http"allnorahsart.blogspot.com
. She has a nice blog.

Danielle Dyball said...

I've never even heard of Psych! Congrats on 300 posts:-) Since we just moved this summer I don't have any 'buildup' other than the craft room... would it be very bad to say I can barely walk in there!! But I do have MANY picture frames with no pics!!

My all time favorite craft blog would have to SouleMama, she is so inspiring and all 3 of her kiddos are just 6 months older than each of mine:-) http://soulemama.typepad.com/soulemama/

RobinBirdsNest said...

That's funny about your empty frames!! Cuz I have a couple of those too!!
Your tiny quilt is adorable and your layouts too.
Love your blog, Raesha!!

Evelin said...

I have no idea what Psych is..care to share?

Crafty blog I love...hmmmm, A Very Mary design (which led me here).

:)