Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today

It has been a busy week and it is only Wednesday!! I am supposed to be working at home this afternoon but instead I stopped at the fabric store and at Saver's on the way home. No sooner did I get hom ethat my hubby and I headed out to buy a new pump for the swamp cooler and for a late lunch at Panda Express. Now I just want to take a nap! Hubby says I have all night to get my work done and he's right. I think I will lay down for just a FEW minutes....
I have no recollection of what I did on Monday other than work. Tuesday was GREAT! After work I went out with three friends to dinner, a show, and dancing to celebrate Moki's birthday. So fun! Got home and had to go through the back screen door cause I forgot my key and hubby wouldn't wake up when I knocked on the door. Took me FOREVER to fall asleep and then I just had weird dreams about buying birthday presents for my boss. I'm looking forward to snoozing tonight. Check out these links - they are some of my favorites:
www.moki.blog-city.com
www.loobylu.com
Hubby is supposed to show me this week how to upload photos so I hope to post some pictures soon.

No comments: