Sunday, June 18, 2006

My first photos




My first attempt to post photos...not sure if I did it right, but this is a learning process!!! I couldn't figure out how to post a comment under each separate photo so I'm just doing them all here.
The three girls are me, Miss N and Moki - my pals and confidants. The picture of that HOT guy and little girl is my very own hubby and our daughter, Miss S. This picture was taken at Miss S's Pre-K graduation last month. The last one is yours truly - I'm hoping to add this to my profile so you see my goofy smiling face everytime you visit my blog.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures! Your little girl is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey finally can comment cool!

What a very adorable lil daughter ^_^!!

I believe you can move around the pictures, so you can type stuff under them. I had lots of trouble when I first started posting pics, just play around with things.

Anonymous said...

oh you all are lovely!!! and gosh, your daughter looks like a lil doll! she is adorable! you all look nice and happy :)


ps u are pretty!