Monday, November 21, 2011

NoBloPoMo #21

Week of gratitude:

I am so thankful for my home. A warm cozy place to rest my head and to store all my crap. In March we will celebrate 12 years in our home and next month I celebrate 25 years of being in Albuquerque. I have grown to love the Land of Enchantment. It took several years of longing for my hometown in Washington before I finally fell in love with the desert. The clear blue skies. The subtle greens hidden in the brown. The laid back attitude. Being a minority in the ethnic soup here. I love it.

(Have you seen the new Starbucks city mugs?? LOVE them!!!! So far I have New Mexico and Las Vegas. I need a Seattle one - anyone want to send me one and I'll send money?)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'll be in Seattle on December 11, I'd be happy to send you one. And maybe one from Vancouver.

Kritta22 said...

Are you kidding me?? You are from Washington too??? Where??