Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaBloPoMo #20

Week of gratitude:

Today I am grateful for abundance. Always enough food, shelter, clothing. I have never wanted for anything in my life and I am so blessed for that. I know for so many just meeting their everyday needs is a struggle. Not only do I have an abundance but I always have choices. And whether that choice is to eat a big green leafy salad with low fat ranch or to eat red chile cheese fries and a chile relleno hot dog (like I did last night) I am grateful to have choices. With always having an abundance also comes the responsibility to share that abundance. This holiday season I will focus more on sharing my abundance and spreading my blessings to others. Will you join me?

(And yep - this is a pic of my supremely delicious dinner last night.)

No comments: