Monday, November 22, 2010

Week of Gratitude: Monday

Ahhh....Thanksgiving week...one of my favorite weeks of all. An uber short work week, beautiful day with family, putting up Christmas on Friday....I'm thankful for it all.

Today I am especially grateful for my family - Miss S and Hubby especially. The three little puppies that bring joy in to our lives. My darling baby brother who is watching Miss S this week while I work. My middle brother (I suppose I should give them all nicknames since I do refer to them quite often on my blog) - okey dokey - here's my family and their nicknames I have just created:

Baby brother -Chadwick
Middle brother - Funny Boy
Oldest brother - Soldier Boy
Baby sister - Rye Bread
Middle Sister - Ms. A

So anyway....Chadwick is watching Miss S all week - and I love him for that. Miss S loves her Uncle Chadwick SO much!! They will have fun together.

This will be the first Thanksgiving in many years that I will be with two of my siblings - Chadwick and Funny Boy and his family will all be celebrating at my house. We will have a houseful of kids - just like Thanksgivings growing up. I'm SO looking forward to it.

I'd love to hear what you are grateful for today....I'll be posting ALL week about different things I am grateful for.

No comments: