Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Sleeping Beauties

I can't even remember if I've mentioned that we've added a new puppy to our family - we adopted Izzy from a breeder down south and traveled to Socorro three weeks ago to pick her up. She is absolutely darling! She's a Yorkie/Affenpinscher mix, and weighs a whopping 5.50 pounds. She's feisty, and spirited and super lovey dovey. She loves to cuddle and give kisses. And yes, I kiss my dogs on the lips. I love me some puppy kisses. She gets along well with the two boys - though Max gets pretty rough with her sometimes. She fights right back and stands her ground.

I went in last night to turn off Miss S's light and found this little scene. See Izzy all cuddled up there amongst the Build-A-Bears??? My two baby girls all snuggled up together.




No comments: