Monday, November 29, 2010

Week of Gratitude: Change

I completely wore myself out last week and didn't finish my Week of Gratitude posts!!! I have been really grateful lately for change....life changing changes that I wasn't expecting that kind of came up and kicked me in the butt for a little while. When I was laid off I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do next - go back to school? try to be a stay at home mom? completely change fields? I just didn't know. But taking this new job just felt so right and I really feel like this is the place I need to be.

On a completely different note - I changed my hair:) I have bangs!!!! I literally don't think I've had bangs since high school. And I went dark dark dark with the color - I've never had it this dark before. It was a HUGE change but I'm really liking it:)

New Hair!!!

DSC05089

So for big changes and little changes I am grateful. We can't learn and grow and progress in life without change.

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on the new job! Your hair looks lovely! Happy Advent!

Jan said...

Glad the new job is working out, and I love the New Look.