Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Crafting Mojo

My little break in work has slowly helped my crafting mojo return.

Red White and Blue ATC

I actually made some ATCs yesterday!!! These are for Mary Ann's Red White and Blue ATC Swap - totally late - I was supposed to have mailed them to her last week but I completely forgot about it. I was inspired though and whipped these out while watching Californication on the computer. I'm halfway through the first season and loving it! David Duchovny is one of my all time favorite actors. I also started knitting a scraf last night and I'm itching to get some scrapbooking done.

But for today I have to complete these four items on my to do list before any more crafting or Duchovny lusting:
Clean the Fridge
Clean the Freezer
Clean and Defrost the Outside Freezer
Organize the Canned Food Storage in the Garage

I'll let you know how I do:)

No comments: