Sunday, March 08, 2009

Winners in DA HOUSE!!!

That's my gangsta alter ego coming out there....

Box #1 - paper and paper crafting goodness - DARLING PETUNIA
Box #2 - fabric and sewing goodness - CHRISTY
Box #3 - scrapbooking goodness - BUNNY B
Box #4 - vintage goodness - TRACY

Congratulations ladies!!! I hope to finish up the boxes and get them mailed out next week. Could you sweet ladies email me your addresses at raeshadrz at yahoo dot com
And thank you all so much for the wonderful comments:):) I absolutely love comments but I am horrible at replying to them:( Maybe one of these days I will get better at replying but until then just know that I really do love and appreciate when you take the time to leave me a comment.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Woohoo! How will I ever find uses for this stuff? ha ha.

Bunny B said...

Wowwee!!! I wonder what goodies I'll get :P

Darling Petunia said...

Just a quick note to let you know i received my box. I couldn't believe how heavy it was! Once I get a chance, I'll be blogging about it, so stay tuned! Thanks so much. :)