Monday, March 09, 2009

Stampin Up!!

One of the first crafts that I totally fell in love with was rubber stamping, card making and scrapbooking. I'm still such a sucker for those crafts and when I find myself in a rut I always go back to three three of my first crafting loves:) I'm in the mood for some new goodies so I'm hosting a virtual Stampin Up! party with my new sweet friend, Christy.....be sure to check out her blog where she will teach us to make a couple little awesome goodies over the next few days!!!

Then be sure to head over to christynelson.stampinup.net to place an order.
Also - here is the link for the promotions going on right now:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/christynelson/promotions

And here is a link to the sale-a-bration catalog
http://www.stampinup.com/images/EC/SAB09_US.pdf
Every $50 purchase qualifies for a something free from that catalog.

This is one of my favorite times to order Stampin Up! products cause you get freebies!! And who doesn't love freebies!! All orders will be shipped directly to you and be sure to put "RZ" at the end of your name when you place your order. Thats how Christy will now you are ordering from my virtual party:) Email me at raeshadrz at yahoo dot com with any questions and HAPPY shopping and HAPPY stamping!!!!

No comments: